CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Actually i like this idea

finallyfaith Views: 4,600
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 894,388

Re: Actually i like this idea

i think the that fact we grow and eat "pretendo-food" with litte nutritional values is a the root of so many of our health problems, including obesity. i think obesity is basically ppl starving to death - they keep eating and eating because they aren't getting the proper nutrition they should be from the food they eat. i know you agree with me about the quality of our foods.

as far as this hydrogel goes, well i guess in theory it COULD increase such things as anorexia. my point is that what we normally do is come up with some type of drug with horrible side effects and then push it on unsuspecting ppl and then get shocked years later when we find out they all suffered terrible ill effects. this hydrogel is totally non toxic, non addicting, and could possibly have good effects. so i think its just way better than most other obesity remedies that are normally marketed.

of course REAL food would be the ultimate answer.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)