CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Oops! Duly Noted!

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Natural Cancer Remedies
Hundreds of thousands have cured their own cancers, and now yo...

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

More
More
Tony Isaacs Views: 4,189
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 894,739

Oops! Duly Noted!

Ruh Roh!    Officially changed to "skinny"!   No offense to the fellas, but DQ don't go that way.  In fact, I have a special tatoo just in case I passed out at a wild party and someone had a question about the issue!  Well, come to think about it there was this one time in the woods when I stayed a bit too long and had a bit too much blue agave supplement . . .

You are right about the jello - and the blue agave supplement mixes well with it too I seem to recall.

My go round with Corinth?  It is kind of amusing, but it seems so unfair - kind of like playing baseball against a first grader.  I can't help it if he keeps serving up home run pitches like "
The foolish notion that modern medicine is killing people is totally unjustified, and refuted by all studies." .  WHAMMO - it's out of the park folks!

Where do these guys come from anyway?

Nothing like blind faith in mainstream medicine is there?  Or an inflated self image.

But who knows, one of these days he might actually prevail.  Who knows, he might even go on and become famous.  Might even get a plant named after him or something.

DQ is feelin' frisky tonight!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.609 sec, (2)