CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I Don't Get It!

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

More
More
  Views: 3,384
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 895,119

Re: I Don't Get It!

Whatever! My sister knows Kevin personally, and he is so NOT a thief. Everything he is telling everyone else to do, is what he is practicing. He, like everyone else, is beginning to see that he tells the truth. You see a lot of things happening in the media that he talked about. Fast Food Nation came out with their truth about the meat industry, parasites, and Oprah's recent episode with Dr. oz talking about parasites that wreck havoc in our bodies, not to mention her latest episode with Michael Moore talking about his movie about healthcare in the US, Al Gore's An Inconvient Truth about global warming, as well as many other things. Also, the FDA just got caught letting Bayer dump pills in foreign countries that were contaminated with the HIV virus, which plainly shows how the FDA is a gang that we should beware of, and this is exactly what he informs us of in the book. Is wanting to make money off of people for telling them the TRUTH wrong? I mean the government makes money off the LIES they tell us. He has to make a living somehow. Anyway, you could be part of one of those "internet-watchdog" groups just patrolling the internet looking for his name to trash. I bought his book as well as others I know, and they loved the book and recieved their orders in a timely fashion. I, as well as them, use the book all the time, and use many of the tips in there for maintaining a much healthier lifestyle. Kevin Trudeau helped open my eyes to a lot of the bureaucratic deceit that is going on right now, as well as the past, in the offices that are supposed to be looking out for the consumer. Not only that, but he made me realize that nobody is out there looking out for me, so I must look out for myself. In other words, it really is every man for himself. I hate to feel this way, but after reading his book, that's how I feel, and that's what I thank Kevin for; opening my eyes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.000 sec, (1)