CureZone   Log On   Join
ADVICE please!!!

Views: 3,804
Published: 14 years ago

ADVICE please!!!

I suffer with dark circles puffy eyes, underweight issues and digestion/ GI problems.
I also have slight anemia and candida and LOADS OF YEAST!!! I also have mood issues, depression, anxiety.

In the past I did The Master Cleanse with EXCELLENT results-glowing skin, bright eyes but lost weight. I did juices- Glowing skin, bright eyes, LOST WEIGHT:(.

Right now, im on the humaworm to eliminate parasites and next debating if I should should do a colonic or continue my enemas and PB shakes. I also oil pull from time to time.

My main concern is cleansing my colon, liver, digestion and elminating heavy metals.

**UNderweight issues:(

What is the best digestive enzymes and probiotics? Are PROBIOTICS GOOD? I read a post on here that said that everything is based on your GI tract/digestion system and onced thats clean, then everything else will fall into place. True/False?

What is the best colon cleanse. I KNOW I'm backed up with stuff b/c It shows with these dark circles and puffy eyes.

*LBB
*Colonix
*PB shakes
*Colonics
*Enemas
* Oxypowder

Anyone drinks clay for internal detox?

And do you think its best to get detoxified Iodine or Lugols to help my situation?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.281 sec, (1)