CureZone   Log On   Join
personal experience with yeast issues and Lugol's

squave Views: 2,276
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 898,403

personal experience with yeast issues and Lugol's

I battled candida for years with the "wholeapproach" protocol, and got a lot of relief, but symptoms have tended to recur in times of stress or inadvertent carbohydrate slips. Recently, I was using DMSA for mercury chelation, which has a reputation for causing candida flareups, and even though I was using a tiny fraction of the DMSA used by some people, I did notice a great deal of gastrointestinal upheaval, so I believe the candida was still there under the surface, held in check by diet and probiotics.

After 2+ weeks on Lugol's, I can say that the overall effect on my GI system has been close to 100% positive. Symptoms I associate with candidiasis have been for the most part obliterated. Constipation, a long-time problem, is gone, and on the occasion I have accidentally gotten more carbs than expected, I haven't had painful gas or energy crashes.

Lugol's may not be a total cure for candida, but then again it might be. Time will tell in my case, and of course each case is a little bit different. It's certainly worth a try. I tried everything else available (except Rx chemical poisons) and Lugol's has worked the best by far.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.454 sec, (1)