CureZone   Log On   Join
my routine, learned here

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
squave Views: 2,234
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 898,483

my routine, learned here

Hi, Wanda,

I've been using the Lugol's for a little over 2 weeks. I started with 1 drop in 16 oz of water sipped throughout the day, and have increased by 1 drop per day up to a current total of 14 drops. On two of those days I had moments of discomfort significant enough to stay at the same number of drops the following day. In both cases, the second day was better. I plan to continue to increase until my detox symptoms are bothersome. I have gone through much worse detoxes in the past though, and Lugol's has been very easy for me. That may be in part because I've been living for 4 years in a town which doesn't fluoridate its water, and for a couple of years before that drank distilled water extensively. I've also been off all soft drinks for almost a decade, and had my mercury fillings removed last September.

I take 1/2 tsp of Himalayan salt in 16 oz of warm water 3x/day, and am not bothered by frontal headaches since I started doing that. I have taken 100 mcg L-selenomethionine per day for most of this period, and recently increased to 200 mcg/day. I take magnesium in the form of a pinch of Epsom Salt and a pinch of nigari (sea salt minus the NaCl, mostly magnesium chloride) in 8 oz. of water a couple of times a day, and usually some magnesium malate left over from when my fibromyalgia used to hurt.

My favorite form of vitamin C is 1/4 tsp of baking soda plus 1/2 tsp of ascorbic acid, which fizzes away for a while and makes neutral sodium ascorbate. I usually take some ascorbyl palmitate, too, because it is fat soluble unlike other forms of vitamin C.

That's pretty much all the stuff I do that I learned here, and it's been an amazing experience. Not only do people keep telling me I look great, a couple of days ago a friend said on the phone that he could hear from my voice that I'm doing well. Nice.

I hope this information will be helpful!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)