CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Calcium and Anxiety

auntpoppy Views: 1,156
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 898,513

Re: Calcium and Anxiety

I am taking a mega vit. with extra B Complex, a probiotic, 125 mg of magnesium, Coral Cal. with magnesium, cranberry capsule (tiny amount of white blood cells in urine at doctor's last week). I was hospitalized in March after 3 rounds of Antibiotics which tore my intestines to pieces. I am on a very strict diet due to the intestines: was eating fish, turkey, chicken, eggs, potato, brown rice, oatmeal,spinich, green beans, banana, applesauce and baby food vegetables.. Two weeks ago, feeling fairly certain that I also had candida, my chiopractor put me on a very limited carb diet with no sugar, no yeast, gluten, alcohol or anything else that feeds candida. As I have alreday lost 30 pounds, I am concerned about the weight still coming off on this new diet. I have added some fresh vegetables, but have to be so careful of what I eat. since I am going on vacation next week with grandchildren and all, he has said that I may consume up to 60 carbs a day, but hopes I will do much less. I plan on using Grapefruit-Seed-Extract and garlic capsules when I return, but do not want to mess up this vacations. What do you think? thank you for al the help you give on this forum. Oh, which is best, oatmeal or brown rice and how much per day is fairly safe.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)