CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Flush --- Plz and Dr. Hardy

Views: 1,276
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 898,583

Re: Flush --- Plz and Dr. Hardy

Plz, thanks for the info, but I wasn't having GB attacks because I was eating too much fat or bad fats or anything. I actually had an eating disorder and stopped eating all fats (it was my phobia, in my mind I believed fat would make me fat) for two years. I lost about 35 pounds at my lowest and was in the mid 80's. That made my gallbladder and stuff all messed up.

I've colon cleansed, parasite cleansed (Humaworm every 90 days), I've done an all over cleanse and eat pretty much fruits and veggies (at least 15 servings a day, usually 19 or 20), mostly all raw. All fats I consume are raw and cold-pressed. I don't drink tap water. I juice 4-6 cups of juice everyday (right now, it's raw pineapple/strawberry juice, yum!)

I don't have a gallbladder anymore to handle the 1/2 or whatever of olive oil for the flush, I'm scared it'll make me sick. I tend to get nauseated very, very easily and it stays for a long time after I eat the wrong thing.

Dennis, do you still think the herb you recommended will work as good as a flush? How long will it take? How much should I take? Will there be detox reactions? (I'm worried about the acne I have getting worse).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.392 sec, (1)