CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Could a poor diet during late childhood and teen years lead to poor liver function and gallstones?

newmother Views: 2,711
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 898,728

Re: Could a poor diet during late childhood and teen years lead to poor liver function and gallstones?

Hi Laura,
Thank you for your kind words. :) Yes I love being a mother and I try to be the best that I can be. I do look at my past and wonder how I can make things different. Since I have had the gallbladder removed I have had some minor pains here and there when I eat a large meal and if I eat an apple I end up running to bathroom. I eat more than one a day usually. It does seem like I spend more time in the bathroom since the removal of the GB, but I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. I am going to wait on the Liver Cleansing until after I have the baby. I am going to work with an naturopath who will work with me to help me cleanse my liver. There is one here in AZ that will even take regular insurance. Well back to cleaning. :) Jacob is asleep so I am trying to get some stuff done. :)

Take care

Sarah

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.402 sec, (1)