CureZone   Log On   Join
teeth stain removal

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
cityman Views: 6,845
Published: 14 years ago

teeth stain removal

something made my teeth stained. i was oil pulling and clay pulling separately sometimes the oil pulling was mixed with oregano oil or cayenne pepper.  the clay was never mixed.

strange- as it so happened i had made a previous appointment with my holistic dentist.  so i had my teeth cleaned about 10 days ago. i stopped using the clay pulling. now  a stain re-appeared. the stain is shaped like a bubble drop on one of the top front teeth.

i drink water almost exclusively and if i drink any other kinds of liquids (or eat) -  i always, always rinse my mouth out.

having said all that- while i am trying to find out what is causing the stain - is there any product that removes the stains. i know the dentist uses some sort of pumice combined with a rotary brush to remove stains. is there anything like that for home users or some other product to remove stains.

thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.188 sec, (1)