CureZone   Log On   Join
running to love...

rudenski Views: 1,894
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 898,300

running to love...

Should we embrace this as our emancipation from this crazy world of pain? Our "finals" and "graduation" if you will~ Is surrender the key? Is it ok to hope it's over in the beat of a butterfly's wing?

Sorry for all of that male task energy....

I really love the imagery of what you just said.... Somehow it may be for some while others cling...

I also wanted to recognize your concern concern for your children... If the world becomes as unhealthy place where we live just imagine how it already is that way in many places around the planet...because of wartime use of uranium munitions(nuclear material) and toxins created by war... If you want to live or your children to live there must be a saner approach to it all. Potassium Iodide helped prevent radiation sickness in a test done on children affected by Chernobyl. Clean water...less invasive conscious food choices...but for me I struggle each day with just staying...what if letting go would take care of itself? I see things sometimes where we make houses of things we would burned or throw away...

Making the world a safer healthy place for other's children seems a way to avoid all of those end times triggers....the bonus effect of making the world healthier for them is it makes things better for ours. It is funny how the universal law of giving will not ever be suspended...even if the world is falling apart...give love...Those that live with loving kindness may get cut down but as those that don't eat each other up, loving kindness will be all that can remain. I worry most for those little one's myself....but somehow...they chose to come into this world at this time for reasons they chose...perhaps they have solutions that we do not? It may be there time to shine and put our antiquated ways behind.

When I was a child more often fathers beat he living daylights out of their children.
I have memories of these. I may have given love taps to a few of mine but the brutality I left behind. March into the savage past and it gets harder down the the line but beating children senseless today is less observed. It is a legend that harming children is how to keep them in line but rather than harm our own children now we through our life choices harm other people's children in far away lands to keep them in line and think that is okay? It is a mighty weight to put on children but their parents forgot the solution so perhaps it is they who will find a way to finally bring heaven to earth? I see pools and such...I see light racing across the land... chasing out the hidden fears...hiding from love... I just hope when that time comes...I will be running to love and not from love...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (2)