CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why am I retaining water?

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

More
More
trapper/kcmo Views: 8,799
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 901,244

Re: Why am I retaining water?

that is good. the tendency people have when they are retaining water is to cut back on it. this is exactly the opposite course one should take. the studies by dr batmanghelidj, the author of the book "your body's many cries for water", showed that water retention was corrected when the proper amount of water and salt were taken daily.

the formula is take your weight in pounds(eg 100), divide that by 2(50) and that is how many ounces of water one should ingest per day(50oz). with every quart of water, 1/4 teaspoon of salt should be taken. this is in addition to any other salt in the diet.

the other thing that may be happening is the kidneys are not flowing properly. hydration is job number one. after that, i have found barefoots herbal kidney cleanse to be indespensible. it cured my proteinuria(excess foam in the urine caused by too much protein in it due to enlarged nephrons). this could have been first stage renal failure. i have not had a problem since and i still have part of the bottle left in my fridge after two years.

a good starting point for hydration is the salt water flush. i use this recipe and protocol:

http://www.lifeevents.org/salt-water-cleanse.htm

i also double the amount of salt just to ensure against bloating. if one follows those instructions carefully for at least a week(the north, south, east and west thing is kinda cool), it can make a huge difference in hydration and the health of the gut.

lastly, this is ultimately a circulation problem. a hot Epsom Salt soak till you are sweating and then an immediate cool sitz bath is the perfect aid for this. cayenne pepper supplementation is also a great stimulant to circulation.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)