CureZone   Log On   Join
Cat peeing on select items

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

More
More
princessjade Views: 1,724
Published: 14 years ago

Cat peeing on select items

I have 2 cats, a 4 year old neutered male and a 3 year old spayed female. They get along great together. Have had them both since they were kittens.

My male cat has peed on the basement carpet starting about a year ago. It is not spraying. I took him to the vet and they told me he looks fine. It was sporadic, but I ended up replacing the carpet and then to make sure he doesn't urinate anymore, I put down the KILLZ on the cement underneath the carpet (cement is porous and absorbs odors even when we can't smell them, that is what I was told) and I sprayed feliway (pheromones) everywhere down there every day 2x a day. It has been a couple months since I got the carpet and things were going good.

I left for a business trip and had been packing a couple days prior. I get there and about half my clothes in my suitcase have cat piss on them.

Then, my boyfriend moved his computers down in the basement (he has a whole bunch of them hooked up to a network). the cat is peeing on pillows downstairs, on blankets, on his MOUSEPAD!! ???

We went camping and had a friend feed the cats while we were gone for only 2 days. Before we left, I put his bed down in the basement because I figured he isn't going to pee where he sleeps, right? WRONG! He peed IN HIS BED!! And that was very close to where the feliway diffuser was plugged into the wall.

Then, the pillows that we brought back from camping, he PEED ON THEM RIGHT IN FRONT OF US!

Many people say -- UTI -- or incontinence -- or spraying. This isn't any of those. He DOES go in his litter box. We have 2 litter boxes that get cleaned out once every day or two.

I think he has an attitude and it is getting my boyfriend pissed... I lvoe the cats so much but I am at my wits end.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I have ordered some flower essences and hope they come in the mail soon, so I can try them.

Thanks!
PJ

http://www.purifyyourbody.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.297 sec, (1)