CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --Love the Alkalizing Drink

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
More
Seektruth Views: 1,924
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 901,672

Re: --Love the Alkalizing Drink

Hi Hope(ful)minx,

Have you tinkered around with the drink to make it more palatable for you? When I began "The Drink" I was mixing some of the liquid into the kelp and swallowed small globs of the kelp like supplements as I drank the liquid. Then when that got a very tiresome and more and more difficult to do, I knew I had to make an adjustment. Sooo, I added my tablespoon of kelp into the liquid (I use a wire whisk) and sipped it through a straw. Somehow the straw protects me from the "texture" problems that kelp creates. I have also added 1 Tbs. of Dr. Schulze's Superfood (it has a high brix), 1/4 tsp of cayenne and a bit of stevia. I mix this altogether in 2-1/2 to 3 cups distilled water that is slightly warm. Some explain that they take all this in 8 ounces of water and I don't know if I could handle that as I think it would be quite thick and unpalatable for me. I do not mind this mixture at all and drink it everyday for my breakfast and again at the evening meal.

I wanted to take it 3 times a day, so here is what I did to take it midday. I got some capsules and filled them with the kelp powder. I use double 00 size capsules and it takes about 12 to make a tablespoonful of kelp. After my noon meal I drink the liquid (that contains about 2 cups distilled water, slightly sweetened with a little stevia, pinch of ES, 1/3 cup CH, 1 Tbsp BSM, 1/2 lemon and 1 Tbsp of ACV) and swallow the kelp capsules. I find that this is quite pleasant and I actually look forward to it.

I had a friend once tell me that I would probably eat cement if it was good for me. I don't think I'm quite that bad, but I do have the attitude that if something is going to help me I will learn to like it. I look at "The Drink" as if it were manna from heaven and regard it in a most positive light and think of it in the most glowing terms. It is giving me better health and I think my body is quite happy with it.

Good luck in your desire to balance your pH and experience better health.

Warmly,
gg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.766 sec, (1)