CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone had luck with making their own lugol's?

trapper/kcmo Views: 1,491
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 903,657

Re: Has anyone had luck with making their own lugol's?

i dont think it is a major concern, but if you wanted to clean your distiller, and then double or triple distill some water, that should be plenty. i used my tap water one time through.

i have found the distilled water at walmart tests out clean enough for me to make Colloidal Silver with. other brands have not done so, including walgreens.

as cheap as it is, you might clean your distiller real good and then distill some store bought distilled water. if you wish to test it, use an ampmeter with a power source of a nine volt battery. with your elecrodes in the water, if you draw less than 0.50 milliamp, that water is really clean. i find that a rise in conductivity of 1-1.5ma gives me approximately 10ppm of silver metal in suspension. under a half a ma is indicative of any one thing that might be in the water is in the ppb range.

i got my KI from a private source.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)