CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Australian's with Morgellons

zyxw Views: 15,450
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 907,324

Re: Australian's with Morgellons

Hi Anna,

Was glad to hear you had a good time away and very glad to hear that your skin improved. Re: the iodine....all the things that are basic and work seem to be disappearing from the shelves. It's as if 'they' want to corner the market and so withdraw the 'prime' ingredients so you have to buy the 'commercial stuff'.

The holidays are great!...I have been sleeping in and staying up late watching movies... and eating-eating-eating!!!!! This weather gives you a real apertite!!! I bought some beautiful fruit and veges from the market on the weekend....the best oranges, eggplant, pineapple, passionfruits, tomatoes, onions, potatoes, and EGGS!!! so fresh and yellow yolks...yum....the bananas were great too!!...trouble is they are thinking of closing down the markets after 30 years!!! to put up a large apartment complex...YUK!!!....

I really need to buy some new clothes....I threw out EVERYTHING when I had the 'infestation' 'skin affliction' ....I truely must have thrown out over a thousand dollars worth of clothes, underwear etc. etc....I was literally left with 3 outfits I rotated for the year and wore to school and out....I washed every night....but now I'm going to have to wait until summer comes again as there are only 'winter' clothes in the shops....(we have about 2 weeks of 'cool' weather)...also it will give me time to lose a bit of weight I have put on through all this eating.....I wish I could 'eat myself slim!!!!'

Anyhow....tomorrow I think I'm going to buy a beautiful 'fake flower arrangement' I saw....It's done in the style of Art Deco....(you can tell it's holidays....you start buying all the 'necessary' things...he he!)

The movie is about to start and the bed is warm so I'm going to jump in....

Cool walking my friend
Bunty

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.500 sec, (1)