CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Behavior

simplify Views: 6,112
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 909,433

Re: Behavior

<<<<>>>>

According to Webster's New Dictionary of the English Language orient is defined as: "to direct toward the interests of a particular group". Orientation is simply a derivative of the word which indicates to me that 'sexual orientation' is a special interest concept. Attract is defined as: "to draw by emotional or aesthetic appeal". An acceptable synonym is fascinate. Now considering the derivative (attraction) it seems to me that you have a fascination with the homosexual lifestyle. Now to me that doesn't mean that you are any less of a human being than I simply because I maintain that you're unable to procreate with your particular kind of behavior. I'm saying that because of your inability to procreate you're not that kind of being. As far as I can tell you are a human being - male or female - (and, I am assuming male) and no other kind of sexual being.

Any man who is raped in prison or anywhere else is not considered to have engaged in homosexual behavior any more than a woman who is raped is considered to have engaged in a sex act. Such a person, male or female, would have, by anyone's definition, been assaulted. Assault is a criminal act against an unwilling victim. The perpetrator may or may not routinely engage in homosexual activity but the crime in question is not a homosexual act if committed against a man any more than it's a sex act if committed against a woman. Both are acts of violence.

My purpose here is not to try and change your behavior or denigrate you for your choices. I only intend to point out that it is in fact a choice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

1.297 sec, (1)