CureZone   Log On   Join
"energiser" water

taknamak Views: 563
Published: 16 years ago

"energiser" water

Hi I am new to this forum. I am on day 4 of a water fast. The first 3 days I was drinking "Penta" water which I believe is distilled water. On day 4 I decided to try an oxygenated water called "energiser", and it was incredible! Not only I felt better, but full of vibrant energy. I have the distinct intuition that distilled water might not be good for me. I just wanted to share my experience, maybe some of you that might feel lethargic might want to give this water a try. It is pricey but well worth the money.
There is another water called Aqualiv that I want to try, and compare but that water is not available in my area and is being shipped to me. I will keep you posted on that water which has healing messages embedded in it, and is very alkaline.
I don't have any set days planned about my fast, I guess I will listen to my body.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.968 sec, (1)