CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: OMG! Advertising for FREE AMBIEN on Curezone???

unyquity Views: 1,864
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 91,086

Re: OMG! Advertising for FREE AMBIEN on Curezone???

Thanks for your fast concern & reply. But no, it wasn't a post.

It was an actual advertisement with a link (just exactly as I copied & pasted it in my first post, but with a different font/size). It was at the bottom of an MH forum page (but I don't think the actual forum seemed to have anything to do with it). As you scroll down any page, there's a "box of sponsors" and then a Google Search Box, and then right below that, there's advertising.

And that's where it was....just sitting there plain as day, so I clicked, and it took me to the Ambien site. When I came back to Curezone I refreshed the page, and it changed to other wholistic type advertising.

I see an Orbitz one down there now. I'm guessing that in order for Spirit to use the Google search engine, he has to somehow "pay" them by allowing RX/pharmaceutical advertising? Sigh, I sure hope that's not the case. Maybe you know/can explain?

I've just GOT to get back to work (but I'd rather be "Curezoneing")!

Blessings,

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)