CureZone   Log On   Join
Making sense of latest observation of culture.

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
shroom Views: 1,451
Published: 14 years ago

Making sense of latest observation of culture.

My latest culture, which contains the "mothership" of my chronic infection is very interesting. I am ASSUMING it is e-coli bacteria {echerichia coli} with some other varieties of yeasts and fungi and borrelia burgdorfi a.k.a. lyme bacteria.

I think the e-coli is host to a plasmid which codes for the B.b. If this is true, then the e-coli must be completely eliminated. Since this is close to impossible,....well that would be bad news. There is still the matter of several other mutations taking place, and this needs to be resolved. It seems everthing takes us back to the mycoplasma bacterium. Very possible the culprit responsible for everything, because it directs other bacteria to do things for it. Down the line you have soooo many spin off infections of a chronic nature, it becomes hard to pinpoint stuff.
So. I am going for the theory that the crux of my condition is stemming from a mycobacterium. The EBV I had as a teen was possibly misdiagnosed, and was very likely caused by the myco. Anti-EBV antibody testing is in order, I think. Shroom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.637 sec, (1)