CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm straight

simplify Views: 5,643
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 911,179

Re: I'm straight

You are an interesting person. You are determined in your cause. That makes you a dangerous person. Now don't get me wrong here I'm not insinuating that you are a threat to the safety and well being of anyone on the planet. You are a danger and threat to the safety and well being of the Constitution of the United States of America. Yessir, I find that offensive. But then I have no right to not be offended. On the other hand, neither do you. You believe what you want to believe and I'll believe what I want to believe. If I don't agree with you then, I'll take the rap of being a bigot. But if you don't agee with me, it's okay, you don't have to be a bigot. I understand...no, really I understand.

You speak of love as if it were some sort of living being with a mind of its own. Love is a feeling, that originates and is nutured in your mind, as crazy as it is, for another person or place or thing. And, if you love another person who has the same tools and equipment in his shed that you have in yours, man you're going to run into problems. You're too much alike and there's just too much of the same equipment for just the one job. Anything you do together, in the way of intimacy, is just going be akward. That's just the way it is. Have you ever seen a left handed baseball catcher or infielder, other that a first baseman. No, because left-handers are akward. But it's okay because you're way out in left field on this one, and, probably other ones as well. I'm beginning to sympathize with you because there is a good possibility that you really don't know any better.

But, I'm going to answer your questions. I've have always heard that there is no such thing as a silly question but from whomever I got that was wrong. I mean boy were they wrong.

(1) Yes the mouth was made for eating and other things as well but it does have its limits.

(2) Yes women should have babies. They're the only ones who can. You know someone has to stand in for the non-breeders.

(3) Now here you go again not reading what I wrote. I said that the primary purpose of sexual intercourse is procreation, that some people tend to enjoy it is incidental. I did not say that anyone who engages in sexual activity should do so with the sole intent of making a baby. (But you're a liberal and you can make anything I say whatever you want it to be). Sex is sacred, man, it keeps the species alive. There is something to that besides a sick thrill. That we enjoy it is a gift and should be appreciated by making sure we do it the right way. Semen, the gift of life, should not be spilled. And, yes any use of the sex organs for purposes other than which they were intended is perverse.

(4) Now, about that "tits" thing. I suppose you're referring to mammal glands. Contrary to what you might believe, they are not sex organs. Their purpose in nature is to supply nutrients to the newborn. In case you don't already know, that comes after the sex (that's natural and normal sex now).

(5) Quite frankly I have no idea how many plans God gave to man or if he gave man any plans at all. All I know is that he gave me common sense and I appreciate that. It's you who say that my beliefs are faith based when in fact my beliefs are based in nature.

(6) Your last two questions are insulting and not deserving of a response.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The world is already screwed up as it is. If I do just one bad thing today will I make it worse? If I do one good thing will I make it better?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

1.344 sec, (2)