CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Australian's with Morgellons

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
zyxw Views: 15,246
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 910,692

Re: Australian's with Morgellons

Hi Anna,

Thought I would drop you another line before I get back to work....skin is still good!!!! No stinging etc.....I pray it is not just the cool weather keeping it at bay but that I have somehow been cured....It is a lovely feeling to have 'normal' skin back again after such a long time... I can only pray the same thing for you my dear friend.

I'm going to go for a sauna tomorrow (or I think I will)... I'd also love to get a massage and a facial!!! Haven't had one for AGES! .... I really need to stop eating now and start exercising again (first week of holidays I just RESTED and just ate everything I wanted....fresh veges/fruit etc...but LOTS!!!)....

Those chem trails....ehhhhhh....makes you really wonder....

Vit A on your skin....you really have to be careful with the sun if you use the Vit A don't you...... keep us updated as to how you go....

How's your general "infestation" level....has it toned down?....what sort of activity do you have now? (hope the answer is NONE!!)

I was speaking to another lady in Australia who has this 'affliction' and she is in a really bad way - she has tried everything we have tried with little improvement. She has the leisons that are slow to heal .... I am completely perplexed as to how completely healed I am (6 weeks now).....I have written to her listing everything I took and did in the hope that there is a 'magic' combination that has worked....and that may work for her....it still upsets me when I read new posts of people who have this and who are still experiencing 'dismissive' treatment by the health 'professionals'....you would surely think that by now they would be more 'on the ball' concerning this affliction .....but you must admit, if you didn't experience it yourself, it would be hard to believe....it is truely a bizaar disease....one I am glad to be well shot of....!

Well Anna I'm going to watch some TV now (how lazy of me!) and have some juicy local oranges...(yum!!!)....hope you have a good day, catch you next time....

Stay beautiful
Cheers
Bunty

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.203 sec, (1)