CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oxypowder - How many have you taken?

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
LadyJane Views: 2,081
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 911,348

Re: Oxypowder - How many have you taken?

Four didn't do anything for you? What were you eating during your cleansing period? Do you suffer from constipation or any digestive disorders?

Whenever I do the Oxypowder cleanse, which is about three times a year. I will start with four capsules, and then slowly work my way up to 6. For me, 6 capsules is more than effective! I usually don't need more than four, but I increase it to six for maximum cleansing. But I would imagine that if you suffer from constipation or have alot of impacted fecal matter inside your colon, that four might not be enough.

I'm certainly no expert, but I would recommend you try slowly adding one or two capsules until you reach what works for you. If that doesn't work, then take a look at your diet during your cleansing period. If you eat alot of junkfood, fastfood, or alcohol, it can skew the effectivness of any colon cleansing product.

Call the oxypowder people and seek their advice...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.500 sec, (1)