CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oxypowder - How many have you taken?

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
LadyJane Views: 1,859
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 911,769

Re: Oxypowder - How many have you taken?

ahaha! I completely understand how you feel! I can't even begin to tell you how much time and straining I do when I am constipated. Yes. my constipation issues have been resolved by the use of Oxypowder .

No. I have never done the master cleanse. Don't you have to fast for that? That's what I always thought. I'm out, just because of the fasting.

I used to take laxatives & stool softeners to treat my constipation, (as requested by my doctor) but I found that it was only making my constipation worse. It would help, but never solve my problem. So I then tried Colonix first. It made me feel sick. Bad headaches and even worse cosntipation then I had before I started. So after three weeks of Colonix, I gave up, andthen tried Oxypowder .

I've always used four capsules as recommended by the Oxypowder company. But as the cleansing period goes on, I slowly increase the dosage amounts. Starting at four, ending at six. This works great for me. I also try to eat healthy while doing the cleanse. Salad bars have become my friend. Drinking mostly water and iced tea thorough out the day also helps.

I continue to do the oxypowder cleanse a couple times a year, just to prevent any buildup, not because I become constipated. But to be honest with you. Oxypowder was a HUGE help for my constiaption. But I also made a complete lifestyle change. I try to eat fruits in the morning. (fiber benefits) Eat healthy stuff like salads, chicken, veggies for lunch and dinner. I also make it a point to walk one mile everyday, at least 5 times a week. This helps

With all of those, I no longer am constipated. I am very proud to say that I have had at least one BM everyday this year.... really since about thanksgiving. If you have any questions, or more specific questions, I would be more then pleased to help out. Because I know how much constipation can control your life...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.938 sec, (1)