CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oxypowder - How many have you taken?

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
LadyJane Views: 2,040
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 911,817

Re: Oxypowder - How many have you taken?

I agree with what grzbear said. There's something about the lemon juice that seems to jump start it.

I'm very pleased to help out. I know what it feels like to be constantly constipated, and it's not pleasant. I want you to know that the Oxypowder is a BIG help, but it's only part of my answer. I know that changing my diet and exercise routine, plays a big role in my constipation relief. It was actually the people at Oxypowder that suggested to me about changing my diet and eating healthier. As well as how important just simple, yet beneficial cardio exercise's can be. The Oxypowder people were the one's that suggested all of that to me.

So I can honestly say that oxypowder made a huge impact on my life. Don't ever forget that there is a freedom from constipation, you just have to find the right path to it. I found mine...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.969 sec, (1)