CureZone   Log On   Join
Constipation. I think it may be blockage.

AnoxiaSan Views: 1,249
Published: 15 years ago

Constipation. I think it may be blockage.

Okay, Ive been pretty constipated for a while. I've used miralax, but have given up on it after six days of use. I used Epsom Salt twice and it got stuff out, but that was the only time I was able to pass a lot of poo from my body. While I was pooing [Im sorry, I dont know how to say it nicer] It felt like there may have been something blocking it.

I've also tried that yougurt that helps 'regulate' your system, but It seemed like it only worked for a bit. Like, the day I started eating it, is when I was pooping. When I did poo, It was like little bits and I had to force them out a bit.

I REALLY just want to poop. Im sorry. I also have this idea that it could mean Im pregnant. Is that true? I mean, It really just seems like blockage, but could it be that? I dont think I am pregnant. [That would scare the crap out of me, but that might benefit me for the better ^^;;]

I guess what Im asking of you is to help me figure out what I have. If you think it is blockage, could you perhaps give me advice on how to un-block it? THANKS! Any help is appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.234 sec, (1)