CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tincture and shower filter question

Cloves & Wormwood
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
unyquity Views: 2,030
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 912,427

Re: Tincture and shower filter question

<
Thank you SO much - I've been a long time on this pathway, and I'm thrilled to be able to take on the role of 'giver', as for so long I was a 'needer'. Now I understand how the role of each is IMPERATIVE to the overall balance. Everytime someone asks a question that I don't know the answer to, I find myself 'double blessed'. Since I've accepted/taken on the role of 'teacher', I feel obliged to learn what I don't know in order to answer the question accurately...and THAT increases MY knowledge - and what creates an upward-healing vortex that becomes stronger and more vital all the time.

It's either that (above) OR, I've just learned so much over the decades I'll simply blow a gasket if I don't share some of it! (and all my sharing/teaching is really just a self-defense mechanism that prevents me from exploding :::huge grin:::).

It's good to spiritual - it's also very good to laugh :)

Here's to our vibrant health!!

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.781 sec, (1)