CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Brain tumor question

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Hundreds of thousands have cured their own cancers, and now yo...

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Gotta_Know_Truth Views: 6,716
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 862,084

Re: Brain tumor question

I saw Dr. Alivizatos' link at aharleygirl's blog:

//www.curezone.org/blogs/m.asp?f=1184&i=44,

and based on some of the exerpt below, I have a hunch there's Iodine or KI involved e.g. pierces cancer cells but not healthy cells, non toxic etc. Also I've been spraying diluted Lugol's on my hand (neuropathy, swelling, loss of fine movement and some numbness) which was injured and operated on almost 10 yr ago. It' helping quite a bit, but not 'cured', not yet anyway. Undiluted Lugols taken orally and painted on softened and is flattening the scar tissue also.

I thought your friend could try a weak dilute on his scalp and strengthen it if there're no bad effects. Then maybe add DMSO, again a tiny bit at a time.

http://www.alivizatos.com/frames.html

"...The Alivizatos® Greek Treatment is designed to pierce the protein and lipid layers of the cancer cells, causing them to starve while at the same time stabilizing the reproduction of healthy cells. The treatment further utilizes a process which regenerates and enhances the immune system so that the body can withstand abnormal influences.

It is non-toxic, non-biological and non-specific and also crosses the blood-brain barrier to the benefit of those suffering from brain tumors. There have also been significant benefits for those suffering from diabetes, Arthritis and other related diseases. It is a 20-treatment program.

Sundays are a day of rest, so your stay is about 23 days. However, those suffering with Lupus or who have liver involvement are usually prescribed a 30-treatment program.

Normally the patient can expect to see or feel some improvement the first week, but the treatment will be most active some forty-five days after the last injection and continue to work an additional six months thereafter.

There essentially are no adverse side effects for the patient. They most often will be somewhat fatigued in the early afternoon during the treatment period and for a month or so after the last treatment. This is normal, and the patient should rest as much as possible.

Drinking sufficient water is most important to the success of the treatment. Six to eight glasses of water per day are mandatory so as to flush the dead cancer cells out of the body..."

Best wishes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.390 sec, (2)