CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Digestive Advantage for Chronic Constipation. Has Anyone used?

SF1933 Views: 1,759
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 913,169

Re: Digestive Advantage for Chronic Constipation. Has Anyone used?

Thanks, Tigger for your reply. You are right, it is very weak. I have never tried what you suggested and hope I don't have to because I had a good experience today.

I had been constipated for three days and yesterday I took a colonic for the first time. I did some walking and ate very lite afterwards. Fortunately after breakfast, I was able to have a bm without taking anything. They wanted me to come back for more colonics, but I wanted to see how my body reacted first and I don't want to be dependent on anything if I can help it. I am hoping and praying this colonic shook my system up and it will get back to normal and not be just a one day thing. Regardless of what happens, I am throwing out that DA stuff as I don't plan on using it anymore and I don't know anyone that I dislike that much to give it to them!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.203 sec, (1)