CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Never Better!

hkp Views: 3,593
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 912,288

Re: Never Better!

Hmmm that is encouraging. I will take it slow.

I am finally crawling out of my black hole after two months of Seriphos. A phosphityle serine compound. (wrong spelling) Recommended by a naturopath.

However I have taken the adrenal glandular and also started on the licorace like you have taken in the last three weeks but not regularly. Also I have NOT been good about Sugar and coffee because we we were on vacation.

So in spite of that I am improving.

Try Seriphos. I take only one pill at night. It reverses the night and day nighmare and seems to calm me down. In the beginning I tried two pills at night but felt I did not need that after a few weeks.

I think I will have to take it for another 3-6 months to stay in balance. However it has been 2-3 years since my last BLACK HOLE and I think deworming for 6 months did it to me now. I am not sure however. But it really burned me out. De worming is a rough process. Don't start unless you are prepared to "open a can of worms" literally.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)