CureZone   Log On   Join
black walnuts

fearless6960004 Views: 956
Published: 15 years ago

black walnuts

Hello ,

fellow health-seekers !I've got a quick and maybe stupid question but you'll have to excuse me , I'm a eastern european city boy and we don't have black walnuts there so I don't know anything about them.I've found a few trees in my local forest preserve and I'm wondering how can I tell when they are ripe and what ` can I use them for ? I mean can I eat them like regular walnuts or what? Also how can I make dewormer out of them ? Are the leaves of any use ? I know that I need wormwood and clover for the Dewormer and hopefully I can find those two herbs in the forest as well.
I've become a regular at the forest preserve , love the wildcrafted, organic blackberries , mulberries , apples and maybe I'll find strawberries soon or even mushrooms. Anyway any advice on the walnuts would be greatly appreciated . Thanks in advance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)