Re: Stop ALL mites-exist no more.

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
  Views: 4,541
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 837,375

Re: Stop ALL mites-exist no more.

Wow, I have been looking for something like this! However, I don't understand how the Cheetos are efficient in the ridding of mites. Is there a chemical in Cheetos that kills mites or drives them out? I would really like to know, cause my skin is being ruined from what I am sure has been mites for a few years now, ever since I lived in a dorm house full of dirty pets. I have been to the dermatologist for it, and he had no idea what it was that was plaguing me. I am going to try this method though if you say it works because honestly, I have nothing to lose. I am trying to get a sunburn on my skin to slough the blemishes left by these little suckers. My back is especially bothered, and my face. I itch a lot at night too. My eruptions start like a pimple-like bump that sometimes itches. It looks like there might be something in there, and then when I scratch or squeeze it, it is almost like the curved-top comes off and a flat (sometimes deep hole) is left, sometimes red inside. then they scab over very quickly. I'd say like a day or so. Is this the symptoms of a mite infestation? My head itches a lot too, but my good friend does my hair cause he is a hairstylist and he has never seen lice, but I am not delusional. My skin hasn't been the same for long time now. It is really starting to get aggravating.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.016 sec, (1)