CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cleanse Smart for Constipation?

LadyJane Views: 3,017
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 916,086

Re: Cleanse Smart for Constipation?

It's not often you hear talk of CleanseSmart on here. I guess because it's not a highly used colon cleansing product.

I see nothing wrong with the CleanseSmart program. I have never tried it, but I do know a little about it. One good thing about it, is that it does not contain Senna, which is commonly used as a laxative and is also what you speak of when you say that you don't want your bowels to become dependent on it. Senna is known to do this if used excessively and is one ingredient you should always be aware of when ingesting.

It's a simple program, but I also think there are more effective colon cleansing programs out there that you should look into before deciding to go with CleanseSmart. I don't think its a bad program by any means, but I think there are better one's out there. (more effective, gentler, etc.)

oh, and also... colon cleansing may help with your Acne problems. It depends on the person, but it is possible.

Good Luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.609 sec, (1)