CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 2 - feeling pitiful...

Views: 1,829
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 916,129

Re: Day 2 - feeling pitiful...

I'm on Day 2.

I decided to do the cleanse after being away from home due to work for 3 weeks (ate horribly - way too much coffee) and returning July 4th week. After having McDonalds this past Sunday, I knew it was time to fast. I attempted the Master-Cleanse when I first joined curezone. I didn't make it past 2 days. Since then, I've done several liver flushes, a parasite cleanse, a 1 week fruit only fast, alkalizing, several one day fasts, kidney cleanse and a bowel cleanse. Occasionally, I do eat bad, but overall in good health.

I'm hoping to get back on track. Also, I have this "I need a break from food feeling".

I haven't eaten since 4pm on Sunday. Drank tea before bed on Sun and Mon. morning. Started the lemonades on Mon. I felt great on Monday. I think having the tea in the morning in lieu of the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) is key for me. I did a SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) this morning. Pushed out lots of sludge, a 6in thin rope of mucoid plaque and mucous (even though I ate bad over the past 4 weeks, my bms were quite regular). But, I feel very full; I don't think I drank enough water on Mon. I will likely do another SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) again, but not everyday. I rather have the tea in the morning. So far, no headaches. I can feel drainage leaving my nose/sinus area and going down my throat, so my throat feels a little sore. Oh, and my tongue is very white. Drinking more lemonades w/ extra cayenne than I did the first day. Will likely have 8 in lieu of 6.

My goal is to get to Day 10. I would like to go 21 days (the day before my b-day), but I don't want to look forward. I'm taking this one day at a time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.168 sec, (1)