CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: progress report

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
cityman Views: 1,915
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 879,612

Re: progress report

it has been, i guess about 10 weeks i have been oilpulling. been using coconut oil extra virgin supplemented with either oil of oregano or strong liquid cayenne pepper.

since i really did not have a baseline, the results are highly speculative. but i like the way i feel regardless of the lack of baseline.

for one thing, i took a 24 hour urine test for heavy metals and iodine and the results show- very low heavy metals and the iodine level is normal- low range. i am satisfied. i attribute the heavy metals good showing to oil pulling but then as i wrote- i have no baseline.

i had a cavity which was replaced by a composite. it was located in the lower wisdom teeth area. i was warned by the natural oriented dentist that it is possible i  still may have an infection. she was not sure she was able to sterilize the gums of the tooth. if not, her recommendation was to pull the tooth out. i have occasional sensations there but with the op i think the tooth will be saved.

since op i have been more aware of my health which was good to begin with- did two liver/gallstone cleanses, one colonic and now doing a humaworm parasite cleanse (i saw worms and released once a large amount of white colored feces. it was either a large worm or something; or it was huge mucous element. the interpretation depends on who i talk to.)

i learned a particular brand of clay might stain the teeth and polishing is the way to go to restore its luster. but then i have not tried everything.

but i most of all i have learned to have the pleasure of learning about my body and learn new things for healing. i do not try everything on the threads but these new things are interesting and stimulating.

finally i keep in mind - i am healthier than anytime before. my congrats and thanks to the people in this forum who keep alive the idea of the hippocratic oath of "physician - heal thyself".

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)