CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dr. Shulze's liver flush?

4betterhealth Views: 1,255
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 91,739

Re: Dr. Shulze's liver flush?

Katie, Thanks for responding! I did his liver detox for 4 days and then got a case of stomach flu that was going through my family and had to stop. I didn't pass any stones those 4 days. I have been helping a friend do his incurables program and decided to do the 1st and last week of her month cleanse with her. She does 2 weeks of the liver/gallbladder detox and 2 weeks of the kidney/bladder detox, alternating weeks. She hasn't passed any yet either. I'm wondering if I should have her do Clarks Liver Flush at the the end of this week (her 3rd week on the "incurables" program). I am surprised that there isn't more reference to Dr. Shulze on this site since there is a link to him and his programs on curezone. Have you done any of his other cleanses? I think it helps so much to talk to people who have done this stuff!
Marcia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)