CureZone   Log On   Join
Ending of Day 3/Beginning of Day 4

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
  Views: 677
Published: 14 years ago

Ending of Day 3/Beginning of Day 4

I've didn't make it past day 2 when I started this. Day 3 started off great and ended with my 6 mon. relationship ending. I'm not surprised that it did. I knew this was coming; I started feeling insecure in May. I'm feeling a lot better emotionally about it than I did last night. I did some EFT techniques this morning when I woke up at 4am with negative thoughts. I think a few more rounds of EFT, some glases of lemonade, a detox bath and in a few days the negative thoughts will be gone. Another time in my life, I would have ate something salty or fatty or had a glass of wine to calm my nerves. Its funny because when I returned from my work trip, I thought when I single I don't take the time to fast and when I'm in a relationship I always want to and never complete it. I believe things happen for a reason.

So, today begins Day 4. I didn't do the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) this morning. I just don't think I can deal with a rush of toxins leaving me. Since I had my tea around 12am (which flushed out quite a bit of sludge around 5am), I will have another one around noon. I'm looking forward to having my lemonade while at work.

Here's to great Day 4 for my fellow Day 4ers. Blessings to those that are fasting as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)