CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dr. Shulze's liver flush?

rudolphkt Views: 1,307
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 91,749

Re: Dr. Shulze's liver flush?

Well, since I have always done the Healing America cleanse, Im not 100 percent familiar with all the Schultz cleanses. But from looking at Schultz products and protocal, the Healing America is a total copy. For example, I take colon activator. well, it is almost identical to IF#1. But most people on curezone try to get off of IF#1 so they dont become dependant. That is my goal through all this cleansing. healing america also has the IF#2 but call it "colon detox". I did that for 10 days 3 different times in the past 2 years. But since I started visiting curezone I have found there are other ways. And I think most of them are great.
As far as passing no stones. That is normal from what I have read for he first few times. Even on The Clark Flush . Alot of people only get chaff or sludge. That is what I got on Schulz liver cleanse the first few days. Then all the sudden when I kicked up the olive oil, I got stones.
When I was doing the 5 day liver cleanse it was so hard since no one else was doing it. Another reason I like Clarks. More support.
Katie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)