CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: It could be anything!

Views: 8,114
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 916,936

Re: It could be anything!

hey there, I just wanted to add that I've been trying those astrali samples for the last 2 day's and they are honestly quite amazing, they've already started to improve my blackheads, my skin seems to be glowing and it hasn't been over dry. The night cream's a little oily but it dosen't seem to break me out. Not tryin ta sell their products or anything, I just recommend you try the sample packs if you've tried everything else because they are like nothing i've tried before. They also have awesome customer service and seem really professional. On another note, you probably already know but when you rinse your skin with water try and make it as cold as you can handle because heat dries out all the lipids in your skin. Also, try and make sure you sleep more than 6 hours and no more then eight. If you over sleep all the time it can cause a lot of problem's particularly with skin.

once again, best of luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)