CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm 18, I've been trying, I've been getting worse, I need help.

dameondemon Views: 1,216
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 917,424

Re: I'm 18, I've been trying, I've been getting worse, I need help.

So far im confused. If we're animals that abuse natures laws then why are there animals like the bannobo's that do nothing but have sex? I can believe some of this...but Im starting to get the impression that these articles are trying to tell me that sex is only for procreation and not to share a loving / spiritual relationship. I'm a zen spiritual person a lot of this stuff is not gonna work for me.

I'm starting to get the fundamentalist vibe from this site. Too me there is no difference between a christian fundamentalist, and a herbal fundamentalist. Any one who starts to think that their better than every one else or that their TRULEY free is walking the path of dellusion. Whether their super healthy or not. Some how I feel that if I tried to talk too one of you face to face about MY beliefs in life, you would just shut me up left right and centre and never let me talk and tell me, "You're poisoned! You're going to die young and lonely! You're a slave!" Proove me wrong please...but the second I get the fundamentalist vibe I get bloody angry.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.969 sec, (1)