CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm 18, I've been trying, I've been getting worse, I need help.

cinnamon_girl Views: 1,295
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 917,424

Re: I'm 18, I've been trying, I've been getting worse, I need help.

Hi dameondemon,

I can feel your panic and frustration, it's a gamble when you start self treating without professional guidance. You're very young and I'm sure your body can bounce back from the self abuse you've described: cigarettes, drinking, weed, cleanses etc. if you are fundamentally healthy.

You mentioned that your biggest concern is "a serious blockage of your bowels" which you've been addressing with multiple colonics and use of psyl husk and bentonite clay. Are you drinking at least half your weight in water to go along with these bulk forming substances? If not, then start. You seem to equate having a HUGE bowel movement with fixing all your problems but I doubt that it is that simple. So do you have a history of constipation? How were your bowels BEFORE your severe stomach aches? What were your eating and drinking habits up to the point of the severe stomach aches? Alot of alchohol or coffee? Have you ever taken probiotics and/or digestive enzymes?

Strange lumps around your neck could be your lymph glands, neck pain could be anything...could be stress and tension from worrying about yourself...have you seen an MD or a ND? The floaters in your eyes could be something besides worms, have your had your eyes looked at?

Why do you think everything points to your liver?

Anyway, dameondemon, I have compassion for you. I urge you to go to a naturopathic doctor, stop reacting to what you perceive is happening to you and go find out.

best wishes and good luck. D.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)