CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Could This Be What I Think It Is?

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
LadyJane Views: 11,553
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 918,443

Re: Could This Be What I Think It Is?

No. I'm not saying that it will be there EVERY time. When I did the Colonix, I only saw a couple of ropes during the entire duration of the cleanse, and I would dig around in the toilet trying to find some. I'm sure there are alot of factors, depending on how much water you drank, and other foods that you eat.

Obviously, if you take the Colonix fiber and then eat ALOT of food, the ratio of food:psyllium sitting in your colon will be larger, thus it's less likely that the psyllium will produce the ropes. But if you don't eat much and the only thing that is in your intestines is water and psyllium/Colonix, then yea, you're most likely gonna see a rope when you have a BM.

At the same time, if you drink too much water, then the mucilage will be watered down and less effective. This is most likely why Dr Natura specifically calls for eight 8oz. glasses of water. In your case, you doubled the dosage, so you had more psyllium sitting in your colon, so yes it would be more likely that a rope will form.

Hope this explains my reasoning.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.530 sec, (1)