CureZone   Log On   Join
Unsure of colonic procedure?

SF1933 Views: 2,734
Published: 14 years ago

Unsure of colonic procedure?

I have had terrible constipation and hard stools for the past few months and I was encouraged to try a woman colon hydrotherapist at my health food store. I took one on July 4th, and even though I had some relief for a couple of days, I'm not sure I want a woman doing this procedure since I am a man. She also took out the tube mid way thru becasue she said I was dripping and had me go to the toilet. Up to that point, I hadn't really passed any stool, just colored water. On the toilet, I did pass the stool and then at the end of the session, she had me go to the toilet again. Is this the way the colonic procedure is supposed to work? I thought the machine flushed you out.

It cost $70 and she wanted to let me have two more for $80 for a total of $150 paid in advance. That is pretty pricey even at $50 a session, so I just took the one to see how my system reacted. It helped the next day with a soft stool,and then went right back to the hard stool and straining.

I am really not comfortable with a woman doing this process, but there is no way I can insert the tube because I am very sore in that area. I probably could do it if push came to shove, but I am concerned she was not doing the colonic the proper way by having me get up and go to the toilet two times. What say you?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.234 sec, (1)