CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Unsure of colonic procedure?

Views: 2,565
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 918,667

Re: Unsure of colonic procedure?

The procedure you describe doesn't sound like anything I've experienced, and I've had several colonics with great success. I wish I knew of the machine that I was attached to, as it was terrific and I would recommend it to you because I had full control over the machine and over the procedure. The therapist showed me how to massage my abdomen and came in only to check I was ok and if I needed help, and gave me lots of good ideas and support when I felt comfortable to receive it. Otherwise I had total privacy. What you describe sounds like a waste of money :-( and not a positive experience as it should have been. I'm so sorry you had this experience. I would try Oxypowder (my other great love) as this will not let you down. If you would like to try colonics again, maybe get a recommendation from someone on these boards who knows your area and a good therapist with good equipment. Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)