CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Could This Be What I Think It Is?

SantaMonica Views: 11,534
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 918,466

Re: Could This Be What I Think It Is?

I have to agree with LadyJane. The pictures people show on Dr Natura is merely Psyllium-Based stool. I think that it's a ludicrious that people seem to think that all of those pictures are parasites or long mucoid plaque ropes. That's completely false.

People! If you have parasites, they're not gonna come out in that shape and covered in poop. Most of the time, they are going to be very very small, even microscopic. If you pass a big, long worm, its not gonna be thick like those pictures. It's going to be thin. Think about it. If something that big and wide was in your intestines for months, or even years, it would've been a bowel obstruction, something much worse then constipation.

I'm not saying that parasites or mucoid plaque isn't real or are not a problem for people. I'm just saying that those LONG poop ropes you experienced are NOT parasites or long mucoid plaque ropes, it's JUST PSYLLIUM with poop stuck to it. If you didn't take the psyllium, you would've pooped it all out anyways, it just wouldn't be as exciting.

It's only psyllium, nothing more.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)