CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just an FYI...

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

More
SF1933 Views: 2,470
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 919,039

Re: Just an FYI...

Thank you for your concern,
The only problem I had with colonics were if they would help and how could I handle them. In addition to not being comfortable, it really was a high priced enema if I have to run to the bathroom instead of having the machine remove the stool. As someone mentioned, the stool could have plugged the machine and if that was the case they are not worth it. (I also didn't want to have one in 3 days as it was pretty taxing as I am 74.) However, if it is a different machine I went to check it out but found they were in Australia. When I entered my zip code which is in Nevada, there were none available in the area. As much as I would love to visit Australia, I am putting that on hold!(no pun intended)

Since I have been having this chronic constipation and unknown rectal bleeding for quite a while, I am concerned that I may have colon or liver cancer. I would like to rule that out with some blood tests, but unfortunately my doctor in SF is on vaction till the 25th. He is the only one in the medical profession that I fully trust. So I am really between a rock and a hard place.

I think I am going to buy a champion juicer tomorrow and start juicing some carrots and other vegtables. I am trying not to use any laxatives even like Senna products as I don't want to be dependent on them. I am going to use some Col-ace, a stool softner which hasn't been worked that well lately, but maybe with a liquid diet it might work better. I will see if that will help soften the stool till I can get this checked out further on the 25th. Thanks again to those who have replied.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.016 sec, (1)