CureZone   Log On   Join
it has been 15 days out!

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
gracekelly Views: 2,378
Published: 14 years ago

it has been 15 days out!

Hello everyone new and old. I wanted to update those who still has problems with bleeding. I am slightly still bleeding and have gas and loose bowl movements. Cramping with it. I don't know if this is normal but I am hoping it will go away before next weekend. I also can't eat a full meal or even take in a couple bits without feeling full and wanting to up chuck my food. All the other symptoms are practically gone though. I have no more headaches and my memory is back. I do get some episode of cring if someone says things wrong or is making a mistake I just want to get upset and I think before I do it and I want to cry. It is very strange for me. But I have been other wise good. Has anyone who has it out experienced any of these things? I am about to see my exboyfriend for the first time since April this year and we broke up June 22nd so I am afraid I will have an episode in front of him. He is alittle sceptical if my side effects are still there so I hope they are under control if not gone by this weekend. I did warn him that I still may have alittle bit mood swings but there not as bad if I do. God I hope the toxens get flushed out soon.
Thanks for listening. And hope someone has had similar situation to shine light on my experience.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

8.344 sec, (1)