CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Virus every 3rd day with iodine

want2beclean Views: 2,356
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 919,945

Re: Virus every 3rd day with iodine

Oh Yeah!! I used to have very difficult bowels, probably what doctors would call Irritable Bowel. There has been vast improvement in that area. My skin is not dry and ashy anymore, my hair and nails are growing like crazy, my adult Acne is non-existant, I have better energy - not optimal, unfortunately, but that would improve if I didn't enjoy good wine so much - I no longer have sore breasts at all, at anytime of the month, and that is going on 3 months, so it took about 3 months to stock up in the breast area, I guess, THAT has been amazing, as I had sore breasts all the time. Like a previous post that I read, my countenance has improved, and everyone notices. I am currently doing 6 drops in a glass of water with 1 tbl. ACV and 1/4 tsp baking soda, which I call my morning cocktail. I had gotten up to about 14 drops per day, but started to get really jittery, and backed off to this maintenance dose.

I swear by Iodine, and will use it for the rest of my life. My friends and clients think I am crazy, but I just smile my Mona Lisa smile, and if they aren't interested, I shake the dust off my sandals and keep on goin'.

Peace

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)