CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my first time

Views: 1,348
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 919,873

Re: my first time

For me, I never done one before so I'm not surprised I didn't make it. Also, I was eating 6 meals a day and a very high protein diet, not much fruit, oats and veggies. My skin was awful, I couldn't lose weight no matter how little I ate or how much I exercised. That's what brought me to Curezone. I heard about the "Lemonade Diet". I felt lightheaded and awful on the 2nd day, and quit. I went through the protocol order of bowel cleanses, liver flushes, a parasite cleanse, eating nothing but fruit for a week, kidney cleanse, etc. I also learned about alkalizing and oil pulling. While I did go back into some bad habits while away, overall I eat pretty well. But, I think doing the other stuff is why my body is ready for the cleanse now. I think doing the other cleanses (especially, the bowel cleanses) is why I'm not having the terrible effects I read about. Of course, the next Master-Cleanse may be different

If you start today, a TBS or two of BSM will help alot. The BSM will provide extra minerals and may help your body deal with the toxins being released. Drink lots of water, do the tea and/or the the SWF. Also, take detox baths. I've haven't had one. But, I going to force myself to take one tonight.

I've lost 9lbs so far. This definitely was the jumpstart I needed to lose those last 10-15lbs(which doesn't include the 4 I gained while travelling; I lost 15lbs in 2005 and have maintained it)weightloss and remove fat that couldn't be moved before. My saddlebags on my hips and lower abdomen are going down. I'm sure I will regain some weight when I'm done. But, I also know I will not go back to the weight I was before I started. Changing eating habits, finding the right diet for you (for me, its meat, veggies, 1 piece of fruit, lots of good fat, no dairy or grain products), being active are some of the key factors to keeping the weight off.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.859 sec, (1)