CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 2 of the MC

Views: 2,123
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 921,120

Re: Day 2 of the MC

Blackstrap Molasses.

Not only does it help stifle the hunger, it will provide your body with an extra dose of wonderful minerals. Its an excellent source of Iron and Calcium. Molasses is also an excellent source of copper and manganese and a very good source of potassium, and magnesium. The extra potassium (in addition to what is provided by the lemons) will help the body flush out any salt your body may be retaining from the SWF.

Also, the BSM will provide the body an extra boost of alkaline minerals to deal with the acidic toxins being released. I believe the reason why people have such an awful reaction to the any cleanse is because their mineral reserves are low compared to the amount of acidic toxins being released. I didn't experience any nausea, dizziness, vomitting, etc. I did have some cravings (namely for red meat) so the BSM helped me deal with that. Last night my blood Sugar dropped, so I made sure to have a spoon of BSM. That was the first time I experiened that (drank 7 lemonades and half my body weight in water. I know my body is preparing for its lovely monthly event, so I think that's why. I will increase the amount of lemonade over the next few days.

I know the Blackstrap Molasses isn't a required part of the cleanse, but I found it to be extremely helpful. It takes some time to get used to if you never had it before. I absolutely love it now. There were some tough days (namely 4-5), but I made it to the end. Today is Day 10 for me. I'm going to keep going until I run out of supplies (another 4-7 days).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.063 sec, (1)